Preferred Applicant Qualifications:
· No Evictions or Rental Collections
· No Misdemeanors or Felonies
· Proof of Steady Monthly Income - Must add up to DOUBLE the Rent Amount
Ready to apply? Here’s what you should bring:
· Driver License/ Identification Card (current & Government-issued)
· Social Security Card or ITIN
· Contact information for prior landlords
· 2-4 Recent Pay stubs/ Verifiable Proof of Income
· $55.00 Application Fee required for each applicant who is 18 and Over. This fee is non-refundable.
· A $100 holding fee (A non-refundable $100 holding fee) applies to secure a unit of the requested size. Upon approval, holding deposits are applied to move-in charges. This holding fee is immediately binding and non-refundable due to the possible loss of future tenants. Additional details available on application.
Application Notices and Disclosures:
Approvals and specials are not solely based upon the criteria mentioned above. All information submitted will be considered once a fully completed application is received and starts to be processed. Prices are subject to change at any time. Specials are offered ONLY for a limited time, and may be withdrawn prior to applicant submitting a fully completed application. An apartment of the type requested cannot be held for an applicant unless the Applicant has already been approved and paid a holding fee. Every person who will reside in the apartment who is 18 and over MUST apply and be approved. We DO NOT accept co-signers, except in the case of Full Time Students, for whom Parents/Guardians may be accepted as co-lessees.